If we go back, they first domesticated in the Middle East around 10,000 years ago. They were revered in many parts of India according to religious traditions. In ancient times, they were also used to reduce disease (bacteria) and protect crops. Cats were considered to be fear makers.
Some later claimed that Egyptians were the first to keep them as pets 36,000 years ago. Do you have any idea? Cats were thought to be the only mammal that did not taste sweetness.
Owning a cat is now beneficial for humans because living with them can help you reduce your stress and anxiety, and if a child lives with them for more than two to three years continuously, there is a good chance that they will develop an immune system. One of the main advantages is that they do not require much space to keep them and entertain you throughout the day with their activities.
There are numerous places to buy them. However, if you are looking for the most convenient way, it is online because if you are looking for a nearby best shop, you may not know exactly where it is, so we are here to solve your problem and find the best of the best shop as close as we can.
We Breed n Breeder is an online pet shop where you can find the best shops and breeders near you and get the best quality pets delivered to your door without any complications or lengthy research. It is the most dependable and trustworthy platform you will ever come across.
You can book your perfect cat right away. All information about the booking process and average prices are below. If you are unsure which breed is best for you, Contact us at the phone number provided, and we will do our best to help you.
Are you prepared for a pet? Sometimes you see them in a movie and get emotional or on your friend or somewhere alone, and getting motivated is a good sign. But let me remind you that they are living beings and have more than 15-20 years of lifespan; it is not something you have for 1 2 months. So, preparing yourself for all types of conditions and how to nurture them is necessary because it is like a new baby entering your life till their death. So it is your responsibility to feed them and make the best life possible.
Before finding a way to buy it is better to decide:
1. Would you prefer a male or female cat?
2. Do you prefer an adult cat or a kitten?
Although we are here to guide and assist you in making the best decision, it is easier and faster to make decisions if you have already thought about and researched these things. But, whichever you choose, I want you to know that they are both equally loving and fun to have, with only minor differences in price and personality.
Some of the questions you can ask breeders to determine whether they are good breeders or pretend to be one.
1. If they are a good breeder, they will know everything there is to know about each cat and its related breeds. They are also aware of and connected to their parents. Almost every good breeder kept these little cats in their apartments or homes.
2. Dodge them with questions to find out if they are trying to reproduce through them more than once a year because cats only breed once a year.
3. Before buying a pedigree cat, make sure to provide you with all the documentation of their family tree and get them registered in the actual pet owner name before you buy them.
Although, if you book them with us, you will not have to worry about any of these issues because we only work with verified and well-known professional breeders.
Cat is the second most popular animal breed after dogs. They are even more popular in Europe and Asian countries.
We must provide the best food to our pets. Do you know that the average cat feeding cost is $10-50 per month, which is approximately 826 to 4,130 rupees?
For some, it is expensive, while for others, it is not a big deal, so you will decide whether they are affordable or not for you. Although they are naturally adopted, providing them with nutritious food is always beneficial.
We did love it if you bought them from us, not just because we are the sellers or shop owners but also because we love to be the intermediary between you and your idol match. We have a wide range of color, gender, size, and breed options. Some of which are below. You can also visit our website to find the specific breed you want to buy.
Before choosing a kitten as your new pet, you should know its advantages and disadvantages.
1. Kittens are more playful, active, and lively than adults or mature cats but entertain more. It is important to note that if a breeder sells a kitten less than 12 weeks old, this is a bad sign because every kitten needs to be around their mother for at least 12 weeks after birth.
2. When purchasing a kitten, you have many breed options.
3. Medical history is the most common factor in kittens and cats. While you purchase a newly born kitten, you will also receive its parents and their medical documentation.
1. Although the cat is naturally independent, kittens initially rely on those around them.
2. They are simple to train; kittens require more time and effort to train Properly.
Now, to get a better idea of their popularity, takes a look at their sales in India.
They are among the top three most popular pets in India. There are nearly 2 million cats in India as of 2018, with an additional 1.5 million expected by the end of 2023. Their future sales will rise in parallel with their population growth. Except for some foreign breeds, which we must import from various countries, they are readily available.
We have almost every type of cat or kitten breed available.
If you are looking for a new family member, there is no better place to look than here. From the most attractive to the most active, we have a wide range of hair and eye colors available.
Please look at some breeds here on “www.breednbreeder.com,“ and give them space in your heart and home.
Finally, we discuss their pricing with examples of some of the breeds like Persian, British, and Bengal cats, etc.
The average cat price in the Indian market ranges between 8,000 and 40,000 rupees. The average price of a baby kitten starts from 8,000 rupees.
It is better to purchase two kittens together than one, but you can buy only one if you already have adult cats.
A Persian cat is one of the most popular cat breeds. The word Persian implies that they are from Persia (now Iran). The first documented ancestor of these cats was imported from Persia to Italy around 1620.
These cats have been developed by humans also. They have long, straight, thick coats of hair that are 4-6 inches long. They are friendly but could be more responsive.
Persian cats require daily grooming because their hair sheds more than other cats. Some of the varieties available in these are
According to some studies, More than 65-80 percent of white cats with both blue eyes are deaf. If a cat has only one blue eye, the percentage drops to 40%. Deafness affects 17-22% of white cats with non-blue regards at birth.
Cat prices are determined by their characteristics:
1. Eyes: Blue eyes cat price in India starts from 18,000 rupees. Generally, these prices can vary according to gender, quality, generation, age, temperament, and demands. No cats are hypoallergenic up to 100%. They cause allergies with their dander. Dander is a dead skin cell that falls off the skin. So, if someone gets allergic to them quickly, you must take extra care of these cats.
2. Face: There are many different types of cats based on their facial structure, such as punch face, doll face, peke face, Exotic Short hair, and teacup Persian. The differences in their faces are not natural, but it is due to artificial selection or selective breeding. They are more expensive than any other type of cat; for example, a Punch face Persian price is between 18k and 25k. A female Persian cat is more costly than a male Persian cat.
3. Hair: British Longhair VS British short hair
Because of their shared history, both types of cats are nearly identical. A few points where they differ.
British longhair cats are a cross between shorthair and Persian cats. Shorthair legs, nose, and ears are short but appear more prominent due to their thick coat.
Meanwhile, the coat of the British longhair is semi-long and thick. British shorthair is available in mono and multi-color variations.
Longhairs, on the other hand, are almost black and white or tricolor.
British Long hair cat Prices in India will cost you around 50k to 1L if you buy them from a reputable breeder.
British shorthair cat price in India will cost you 55k to 90k.
4. Color: The most common color varieties in Persian cats are silvery, blue, Silver, red, brown, cream, blue, cameo, and cream cameo.
White is the unique color found in these. White kitten with blue eyes is one of the most beautiful and appealing breeds ever. Prices for these breeds begin at 15,000 Rupees.
Bengal cats are one of the most misunderstood breeds because they are thought to be wildcats, but this is not the case; they are one of the most remarkable and cutest cats in the world and are loving and sweet by nature. Their name is also derived from the name of an Asian leopard cat. Owing to their unique features and looks, they can be bought for Rs 30,000 to Rs 4,50,000.